O Level Online Test: Given Paper is of IT Tools and Business Systems. Check Your Knowledge by giving O Level online test below.
|TOTAL TIME: 3 HOURS||TOTAL MARKS: 100|
|(PART ONE – 40; PART TWO – 60)|
1. Binary equivalent of (56.625)10
2. FAT stands for ______
A) File Allocation table
B) Folder Allocation Table
C) Folder Allocation Transition
D) File Allocation Transition
3. ______ Operation of file or folder is required to move location of file or folder.
A) Copy followed by Paste
B) Cut followed by Paste
C) Move followed by Paste
D) Change location
4. To get Help when using Office, you would click the
A) F1 Key
B) F2 Key
C) F3 Key
D) F4 Key
5. Operating System can be installed from following resources.
C) Remote Installation
D) All of the above
6. _____ device is required for the Internet connection.
B) CD Drive
D) NIC Card
7. Size of Floppy disks इस _____
D) All of the above
8. ______ Memory is used to store BIOS on Motherboard.
D)None of the Above
9. _______ is a known as high level language.
A) Windows 7
C) Microsoft .NET
10. User interact with the operating system through a set of ____
B) USB Sticks
D) All of the above
2. File Allocation table
3. Cut followed by Paste
4. F1 Key
5. All of the above
6. NIC Card
9. Microsoft .NET
O Level Online Test
2. Each statement below is either TRUE or FALSE. Choose the most appropriate one and ENTER in the “OMR” answer sheet supplied with the question paper, following instructions therein.
2.1 Cache memory has lowest speed in memory hierarchy.
2.2 During the installation of windows, it asks for Administrator Password.
2.3 Floppy disk is plug and play device.
2.4 We can get back the deleted files/folders from the Recycle bin.
2.5 Ext2 file system can be used in Windows 7 Operating System.
2.6 Defragmentation of Hard disk will increase access speed of data.
2.7 ROM is volatile memory.
2.8 ALU unit of microprocessor is responsible to perform computations.
2.9 In Linux, root login is administrator login.
2.10 Computer can understand and manipulate binary data only.
2.1 – FALSE
2.2 – TRUE
2.3 – TRUE
2.4 – TRUE
2.5 – FALSE
2.6 – TRUE
2.7 – FALSE
2.8 – TRUE
2.9 – TRUE
2.10 – TRUE
3. Match words and phrases in column X with the closest related meaning/ word(s)/phrase(s) in column Y. Enter your selection in the “OMR” answer sheet supplied with the question paper, following instructions therein.
|3.1||Shortcut to print file.||A.||Intellectual Property|
|3.2||Develop Application for specific Purpose||B.||MS Word|
|3.3||Converts High Level language to Machine Level Language||C.||Query|
|3.4||Data transfer from memory to microprocessor||D.||Information Kiosks|
|3.5||It is referred as creations of mind, such as inventions, literary and artistic works.||E.||Ctrl + P|
|3.6||It is used to create Curriculum Vitae||F.||MS Excel|
|3.7||Shortcut to save document in new format.||G.||Alt+F&A|
|3.8||It is used to create Graphs||H.||Write Operation|
|3.9||Interactive Machine for specific application.||I.||Application |
|3.10||It is used to take specific data from database and present in |
4. Each statement below has a blank space to fit one of the word(s) or phrase(s) in the list below. Choose the most appropriate option, enter your choice in the “OMR” answer sheet supplied with the question paper, following instructions therein.
|A.||Document formatting||B.||Status bar||C.||Transpose|
|D.||Save as||E.||Mail merger||F.||Play button|
|G.||Tool bar||H.||A presentation design template||I.||Place in a word table|
|J.||Shows effect||K.||MBR||L.||Page Orientation|
4.1 _____ contains first stage boot loader Program.
4.2 The ability to combine name and addresses with a standard document is called _____
4.3 AutoCorrect was originally designed to replace _____ Words as you type.
4.4 The Key F12 opens as _____ dialog box.
4.5 _____ can be used for quick access to commonly used commands and tools.
4.6 _____ Function displays row data in a column or column data in a row
4.7 When you insert a Excel file into a Word document, the data are _____
4.8 Portrait and Landscape are _____
4.9 _____ should be used if you want all the slides in the presentation to have the same “look”.
4.10 To preview a motion path effect using the custom animation task pane, you should click on _____ button.
4.2 Mail merger
4.3 Short, repetitive
4.4 Save as
4.5 Tool bar
4.7 Place in a word table
4.8 Page Orientation
4.9 A presentation design template
4.10 Play button
एकादशी का हिंदू धर्म में एक विशेष महत्व है। हिंदू धर्म में व्रत एवं उपवास को धार्मिक दृष्टि से एक… Read More
देवउठनी एकादशी या देवुत्थान एकादशी कार्तिक मास के शुक्ल पक्ष की एकादशी को देवउठनी एकादशी या देवुत्थान एकादशी कहा जाता… Read More