Table of Contents
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Date:
|Online Application Form Availability||August 2020|
|Registration Form Closing Date||September 2020|
|Admit cards for prelims Availability||November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2020||November- December|
|Result declaration for prelims||December 2020|
|Admit cards Availability for Main Exam||December 2020|
|Exam Date of Main Exam||January 2021|
|Main Exam Result Declaration||February 2021|
- The application fees can be submitted through online mode by debit card, credit card, net banking etc.
- General/OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD /ex-serviceman – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Online Application?
- Visit the official website of IBPS Clerk Online Application: www.ibps.in
- The Candidate has to Register in the Official Site for Online Application and for exam updates. The candidate can get the Link for Registration as Like “Click Here For New Registration”.
- On the Official Website Home Page, you can find the link CWE Clerks
- The Candidate Should Read and Follow the Each and Every Instruction provided by the IBPS Authority.
- The Registered Candidates can Click the Link “Click Here To Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre”
- You can Be Directed to the Online Application Form of IBPS Clerk 2020.
- An automated provisional registration number and password will generate and will send to your registered E-mail ID and phone number.
- Fill All the Application Credentials as Required for filling. Like to Upload the photograph and signature in the column where it is required.
- The final step is to complete the payment process through online mode.
- Take the print of Application as Hard Copy for further use.
- The Next Process of Exam Updates Will is Send to your Email and Pone of the Applied Candidates.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
The examination (IBPS Clerk Exam 2020 ) will be held in two phases: – preliminary and mains. The candidates who qualify pre exam will be eligible for mains. The examination will be in two languages Hindi and English except for the English section it will be in English only. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their performance.
- The exam duration 1.00 hours.
- Paper will computer-based exam.
- Total 100 questions of 100 marks will be there in the question paper.
- All the questions will be multiple choice in nature.
- The language of the question paper will be both i.e. Hindi and English.
- Each question will carry One mark and every right answer will be awarded by One mark.
- There is a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong attempt
IBPS Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam Pattern Table:
|S.No||Name of Tests(Objective)||Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains Exam Pattern:
- The Main exam duration only 2.15 hours.
- The main exam computer-based test (CBT).
- Paper will contain 200 questions of 200 marks. Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual except English language section.
- Negative marking is applicable and penalty of -0.25 marks will be imposed on each wrong attempt.
|Serial No.||Section||Questions||Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45-minutes|
|4.||General Awareness/Financial Awareness||50||50||35-minutes|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 Preliminary Exam
- Time And Work.
- Simple Interest.
- Time And Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Number Series.
- Decimals And Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- HCF & LCM.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Approximate Values.
- Data Interpretation.
- One word substitution.
- Reconstruction of sentence & passage.
- Phrase Substitution.
- Jumbled up sentences.
- Double blanks in a sentence.
- Spotting errors.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the blank Cloze Test.
- Synonyms and antonyms.
- Commonly misspelled words.
- Analytical functions.
- Problem solving.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Visual memory.
- Decision making.
- Symbols and their relationships.
- Arithmetical computation.
- Space Visualization.
- Verbal and figure classification.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 Mains Exam
- Permutations And Combinations
- Time And Work
- Distance, time and speed
- Boats and Streams
- Simple and –Compound interest
- Pipes and cisterns
- Profit and Loss
- problems of Ages and so forth
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Government Schemes.
- Abreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Capitals & Currencies.
- Indian Financial System.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions.
- Current Events.
- headquarters of financial organizations
- Country-capital, country-currency,
- constituencies of ministers,
- dance forms,
- nuclear and thermal power stations,
- Superlatives of World and India,
- First in India & World,
- Places with surname,
- International Lines/Boundaries,
- Important Monuments of India & World,
- Parliament names of different countries,
- Important Temples,
- National Parks,
- Wildlife Sanctuary,
- Important Days,
- memorial place
- Statement and assumption
- Statement and course of action
- Blood Relation
- Sitting arrangement
- Alphabetical test coding
- Statement and argument,
- Input and output
- Puzzles & Data Sufficiency.
- Statement and conclusion
- Advanced Technology Regarding Computer.
- MS Excel, MS Word.
- Various Uses of Computer.
- Computer Network.
- Internet Programming Language.
- Introduction to Computer and History.
- Operating and DOS.
- Computer Device.
- Security Aspects of PC.
- PC and System Software.
- Computer Future.
- Correct the Sentences
- Passage Comprehension
- Sentence Improvement
- Cloze Test
- Errors in sentences
IBPS Clerk 2020 Eligibility criteria:
The candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below in order to apply for IBPS Clerk 2020.
The candidates with the following nationalities can apply.
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal
- The Tibetan refugee who came to India with an intention of permanently settling here before 1st January 1962.
- An Indian origin person migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African Countries including Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic
- The age of an applicant should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 1st September 2019.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the candidates from reserved categories as given below:
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen: Actual period of service in defense forces + 3 years (8 years for disabled ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years.
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who haven’t remarried: 9 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only): 5
- The aspirant must possess a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The applicant must have a certificate/ diploma/ degree in computer operations/ languages.
- The candidates who have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in college/ Institute/ high school can also apply.
Proficiency in Local Language
- The candidate must know how to read, write and speak the official language of the state/ UT for which vacancies the candidate is looking to apply.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Participating Organization:
- Canara Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Dena Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Syndicate Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- United Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Central Bank of India